School Administrator Vacancy
Please click here to download application pack –
Thank you for expressing an interest in the Administrator post at Saxilby Church of England Primary School. To assist you in the application process this pack contains the job specification and a sample job description. Additional information about the school can be found on our website. The application form can also be downloaded from our website at www.saxilby.lincs.sch.uk
The closing date is Tuesday 27th June
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 3rd July
The following appointments are available for visits to the school.
Wednesday 14th June at 10 a.m.
Friday 16th June at 2 p.m.
Thursday 22nd June at 10 a.m.
Monday 26th June at 2 p.m.
Please contact the school office on 01522 702669 to book a visit.
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher (MPS)
Required for September 2017
The Governors, staff and pupils seek to appoint a strong, ambitious and highly motivated class teacher
We are looking for someone to join our amazing school who:
- Can demonstrate highly effective teaching skills with strong subject knowledge
- Is creative with high expectations
- Is open to new ideas and approaches
- Commits themselves through effort and team work
- A hardworking, friendly, supportive and caring team
- High quality teaching assistant support
- Well behaved, loveable children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to high quality ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to work as part of Equate Teaching School Alliance
This is a main scale post and would suit newly or recently qualified teachers. This is a temporary, one year post.
School visits are available on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th June at 10am and Wednesday 21st June at 2.30pm. These can be arranged by contacting our school office on 01522 702669 . For further enquiries please contact our Headteacher, Catherine Stratton at email@example.com
Download an application pack via the links below
Closing date: Thursday 22nd June 2017 @ 9am
Interviews: Monday 26th June 2017
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure. All references will be taken up before interview