Midday Relief Staff Vacancy January 2019
Here at Saxilby School we are currently looking at employing relief staff to join the Midday Supervisor team.
As a relief worker, you will need to be able to attend on short notice to cover any absent staff and have a flexible work ethic.
If you are interested in the position or know someone who is, then please call the school office between 9:30am and 4:30pm on 01522 702669 for more information.
Admin Assistant required for April 2019 (G3 JEM JD 01-138)
Saxilby CE Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Admin Assistant to join our admin team. This is a permanent, full time post (37hrs a week, 39 weeks a year).
We are seeking someone who is:
- fully committed to the role of working alongside the admin team to assist them in the provision of clerical and administrative duties.
- Experienced at working in an office environment, working with conflicting demands
- Experienced at using school management systems
- Highly skilled in computing and able to utilize a range of IT packages to support them in their role including excel, publisher, word,
- motivated, energetic and has a flexible and innovative approach
- passionate about ensuring high standards across all aspects of school life
- committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
- committed to the Christian ethos of our school
- keen to work in partnership with the staff, families and a range of outside agencies
- hardworking, open, honest and has a good sense of humour
In return we offer you:
- an exciting and challenging professional opportunity
- a successful and forward thinking school
- a caring, dedicated and hardworking team
- amazing pupils who work very hard and are very committed to their wonderful school
- strong and positive relationships with parents, the community and our church
- a committed and supportive Board of Governors
Further information and application forms can be accessed via www.saxilby.lincs.sch.uk.
Closing date for application forms and letters of application: Friday 29th March 2019