The information below shows our most recent policy.
These items are required.
- White, dark blue or red polo t-shirt or white cotton shirt (plain or with school logo)
- Grey trousers, grey shorts, grey skirt or grey pinafore
- Red jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt (plain or with school logo)
- Black sensible shoes (not trainers)
- Cotton red checked summer dresses can be worn in the summer terms (optional)
PE and Games
All children will need a PE kit in school to include:
- White or red t shirt
- Black PE shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms and a fleece top for the winter months
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. The exceptions to this rule are ear-ring studs in pierced ears, small objects of religious significance. We ask the children to either remove these objects during PE and games, or cover them with a plaster (provided by the parent), to prevent from causing injury.
To support families with the financial impact of uniform purchases, our uniform includes any red school jumpers/cardigans that can be purchased form a range of high-street stores and supermarkets.
If you wish to purchase logo uniform please see the links below.
We also hold regular uniform stalls in school to pass on preloved uniform.